Copyright © 2017 All Rights Reserved
by Erik Muenker D.C. | Exclusive CBDbusinessBlog.com
Federal Marijuana Crackdown Coming?
Is a federal crackdown on marijuana coming in 2017? After all, the Feds locked up over 3,500 people for marijuana related drug offenses, in 2016 alone. No one knows for sure what the new administration will do.
Should you be worried that your marijuana buying history could end up in the wrong hands?
Just think about all of the potential conflicts:
– You could be denied purchase of a firearm!
– It could jeopardize your health insurance coverage?!
– You could be denied employment!
– You might even be denied citizenship!
– Involved in a child custody proceeding?
Well Oregon legislators aren’t waiting around to find out. Oregon legalized recreational cannabis in July of 2015, and a new Oregon Bill that just passed the legislature (53-5) will prohibit marijuana retailers from keeping information collected from their customers for more than 48 hours.